Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cream elegance earrings

Hi everyone!

I just finished this lovely pair of earrings inspired by a beautiful model called Sabina, which I saw on Beads Gone Wild (you can purchase the kit from their website here).

As you probably noticed by now, I am not a large and bold earrings kind of person. But this pattern was way too nice to leave it unused, so I took my beading needle and started working right away! Below, you can see my version of the design. Compared to the original model, I added two rows to connect the seed beads, therefore giving more stability to the work and I changed colors to make the final creation more versatile.

To complete the earrings, I used 4mm round glass beads in a cream color, 4mm transparent AB Swarovski bicones, size 15/0 gold luster miyuki rocailles, size 11/0 pearl Checz seed beads, and faceted crystal drops, all sewn together with a size B nymo thread.

And here they are! I hope they will inspire you as much as they inspired me! :-)

Have a beautiful day!





P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment