Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Purple flower fairy necklace

Hi everyone!

A couple of days ago, I was browsing through some old graphics on my computer when I found this beautiful image of a flower fairy. I was dazzled and I just couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I got out my Lucite flowers and I started working. 

I used some lovely bell-shaped beads I bought some time ago on Etsy as main elements and then I added sparkling crystals, shiny glass beads, lovely filigree bead caps and a couple romantic bronze leaves. To keep everything together, I created a frame with 18 gauge craft wire (using my round-nose pliers) and then I attached all the elements using jump rings and some 26 gauge bronze wire. 

And here is my creation…with big thanks to the flower fairy for being so inspirational :-) 

P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment