Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring flower earrings

Hi everyone!

March is finally here and flowers will start to bloom soon. Even if we will have to wait a couple of weeks before the arrival of colors in gardens and parks, happiness was already delivered to my mailbox. It was contained in a small package, together with some amazing colorful lucite flowers which I ordered on Etsy some weeks ago.

My first experiments with them were very simple: I made some small earrings combining the joyful blooms with sparkling Swarovski crystals and antiqued brass findings. Despite their simplicity, these little jewelry pieces are bringing a lot of colors in my first days of March, and I hope they will bring a taste of spring to you too!










P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment