Sunday, November 17, 2013

Great news!

Hi everyone! 

Today I want to share with you some nice news and improvements I have been working on lately.

First of all, let’s talk about Pinterest: I recently started exploring it and I just love, love, love how inspirational this social network can be for beaders and creative people in general. With all the beautiful works shared by hundreds of talented artists, it is an endless source ideas. I therefore decided to start using it much more frequently. 

And here is the first small new feature: you can now directly pin any image posted on this blog by clicking on the little button that appears on the top left, when you pass with your mouse over it.


But now, let’s get to the seriously interesting stuff! I indeed collected the most gorgeous pieces I could get my eyes on and got them organized in 3 boards in order to share with you my sources of inspiration. They are called earrings, bracelets and necklaces respectively and contain beautiful designs for which patterns are not available or are for sale. I hope they will help your creativity fly (at least as much as they helped mine ;-) ). 

But wait, that’s not it! I said “seriously interesting” right? And that to me means patterns lots of them and possibly free!...so here is the juicy part: I also created my new, super-favorite board, called FREE PATTERNS where I am collecting a fantastic mix of jewelry pieces, coupled with instructions to start making these beautiful treasures right away! Just click on the Pinterest button you find here on the left, and let the fun begin!...


And..don't go away! News are not over yet! Indeed, I LOVE video tutorials, so I also started putting together all my favourite ones into playlists on my new youtube channel, which you can visit by clicking on the button you find here on the left, just under the Pinterest one! 

Ok, this is it for now…I hope you will enjoy these little improvements, and don’t forget to come back soon, more great news are on their way! ;-)
P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment